Employment Type: Permanent
Hours of Work: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm
Location: Hybrid – Home based with regular visits to our HQ in Bideford to collaborate with the Marketing Team
What will I be doing?
During the day you could be involved in:
- Developing and executing a comprehensive conversion rate optimisation strategy aimed at enhancing KPIs such as conversion rate, bookings, etc.
- Conducting in-depth analysis of user behaviour using web analytics tools to pinpoint pain points, drop-off stages, and areas for optimisation within the customer journey.
- Collaborating closely with cross-functional teams, including UX/UI designers, content creators, and developers, to efficiently implement changes that enhance user experience and drive higher conversion rates.
- Leading the planning, execution, and analysis of A/B tests, multivariate tests, and other experimentation methods to validate hypotheses and derive valuable insights for optimisation.
What we're looking for?
We know that the perfect candidate who ticks every box doesn’t exist, so if you’re excited by the role and can do most of the below, please get in touch.
Ideally, we need:
- Previous experience running A/B tests or MVT on customer-facing websites or apps.
- Strong understanding of data analysis.
- Previous experience in procuring and implementing an A/B testing SaaS tools.
- Strong design skills.
Who are we?
We’re Travel Chapter – the holiday home people – and we’re on a mission to showcase great places to stay in the UK. While we’ve grown over the years from a small South West holiday letting agency to one of the market leaders in the industry, we’ve never lost sight of our strong family ethos and we keep the same values at the heart of everything we do. Along the way, we’ve nurtured a caring and collaborative culture that drives us forward and keeps our team inspired and motivated every day.
The people behind our company are at the heart of everything we do and it’s a place where everyone is welcome; a place that’s friendly and fair; a place that encourages people to be bold, explore new ideas and push the boundaries of what they do every single day.
We are passionate about what we do and we take a common-sense approach to getting things done. Inevitably, things go wrong from time to time and we do everything we can to make it right. We learn from it and adapt, remembering to stay curious and never stop evolving.
Diversity is key to our success, and we work hard to make sure we’re inclusive. Please let us know if you need any adjustments made to the application or selection process so you can do your best - we’ll be happy to help.