Location: Looe, Cornwall
Employment Type: 12-month fixed term contract
Start date: 27th of November
What will I be doing?
As a Homeowner Account Manager, you'll be the primary contact for owners of the holiday property that we market. You’ll manage a portfolio of 175-200 properties in your local region.
This data-driven role has three core objectives:
- Increase bookings and revenue for each property in your portfolio year after year.
- Cultivate and enhance quality relationships with property owners in your portfolio.
- Improve the overall quality of our property portfolio and the earnings it generates.
- Utilise data to set competitive prices and adjust them as needed to maximise bookings.
- Recommend property upgrades, additions, and expanded target audiences to owners.
- Identify and eliminate barriers to bookings, like competing listings or restrictive booking requirements.
- Communicate effectively with owners, proactively address issues, and provide performance updates.
- Review contracts to align with company standards and increase revenue.
- Monitor and recommend improvements to property quality scores.
- Identify opportunities to maximise additional revenue streams.
We understand that finding a candidate who perfectly meets every requirement is unlikely. If you're excited about the role and possess most of the following qualifications, we encourage you to get in touch – you might be exactly who we're looking for!
Ideally, we’re looking for:
- Previous account management experience
- Strong data analysis skills
- Results-driven mindset
- Excellent communication and influencing abilities
- Customer-focused mentality
- Local geographical familiarity
- Proactive problem solver
- Self-starter with top-notch time management
You’ll spend some of your time visiting properties, so a valid driver's licence is essential.
Please note: you will be required to work a small number of scheduled weekends each year.
We prioritise the wellbeing of our team. In addition to joining a rapidly growing company with a positive culture and ample employee development prospects, we offer competitive salaries and an array of benefits, including:
- 25 days' paid holidays plus bank holidays
- A dedicated day off for your birthday or your loved one's
- £500 contribution towards a holiday of your choice
- A paid day to engage in charitable work
- Friends and family discount scheme
- Life assurance for peace of mind
- Diverse social clubs, ranging from pet lovers to fitness enthusiasts
- Exciting social events, including our renowned Christmas parties!
Who are we?
We’re Travel Chapter – the holiday home people – and we’re on a mission to showcase great places to stay in the UK. While we’ve grown over the years from a small South West holiday letting agency to one of the market leaders in the industry, we’ve never lost sight of our strong family ethos and we keep the same values at the heart of everything we do. Along the way, we’ve nurtured a caring and collaborative culture that drives us forward and keeps our team inspired and motivated every day.
The people behind our company are at the heart of everything we do and it’s a place where everyone is welcome; a place that’s friendly and fair; a place that encourages people to be bold, explore new ideas and push the boundaries of what they do every single day.
We are passionate about what we do, and we take a common-sense approach to getting things done. Inevitably, things go wrong from time to time, and we do everything we can to make it right. We learn from it and adapt, remembering to stay curious and never stop evolving.
Diversity is key to our success, and we work hard to make sure we’re inclusive. Please let us know if you need any adjustments made to the application or selection process so you can do your best - we’ll be happy to help.