What you'll be doing
The Property Management Service is a key department that keeps everything running smoothly. Our Coordinators are a force of nature that overcome all obstacles in their path to ensure our guests and homeowners have the best experience with us as possible. The role is the perfect blend of field-based work and office work where no two days are ever the same.
The sorts of things you’ll be doing include:
- Assisting guests before, during and after their stay, dealing with any queries and or problems they have.
- Providing accurate timescales for when the properties will be prepared and ready to receive guests.
- Coordinating our cleaners, housekeepers, gardeners, and maintenance contractors
- Managing complaints or feedback around housekeeping standards and overseeing the issue until we reach a satisfactory outcome.
- Keeping accurate records and ensuring administrative systems are updated
- Heading out of the office to meet our homeowners, assist guests or perform property spot checks
- An enthusiastic, friendly and welcoming team player with previous customer service experience
- Strong organisational skills, and able to run the administration of our property portfolio to a high standard
- A resilient character capable of successfully dealing with challenges and achieving positive resolutions
- Outstanding attention to detail, communication and comfortable setting expectations
- Someone who isn't afraid to get hands on and take on tasks outside of their usual day-to-day responsibilities
- Experience in property letting, housing, estates agency or the travel industry could be advantageous
We know that the perfect candidate who ticks every box doesn’t exist, so if you’re excited by the role and can do most of the below – please get in touch. You could be exactly what we need!
Apart from joining a rapidly growing company with a great culture and a big focus on employee development. The great news is we also offer competitive salaries and benefits which we feel look after our team well.
- 25 days’ paid holidays plus bank holidays (pro rata)
- A day off for your or a loved one’s birthday
- £500 paid towards a holiday of your choice
- A paid day to volunteer with a charity of your choice
- Friends and family discount scheme
- Life assurance for your peace of mind
- Social clubs - whether you’re into pets, fitness, gardening, sustainability or nutrition, there's something for everyone
- Great social events - we are well known for our Christmas parties!
Who are we?
We’re Travel Chapter – the holiday home people – and we’re on a mission to showcase great places to stay in the UK. While we’ve grown over the years from a small South West holiday letting agency to one of the market leaders in the industry, we’ve never lost sight of our strong family ethos and we keep the same values at the heart of everything we do. Along the way, we’ve nurtured a caring and collaborative culture that drives us forward and keeps our team inspired and motivated every day.
The people behind our company are at the heart of everything we do and it’s a place where everyone is welcome; a place that’s friendly and fair; a place that encourages people to be bold, explore new ideas and push the boundaries of what they do every single day.
We are passionate about what we do and we take a common-sense approach to getting things done. Inevitably, things go wrong from time to time and we do everything we can to make it right. We learn from it and adapt, remembering to stay curious and never stop evolving.
Diversity is key to our success and work hard to make sure we’re inclusive. Let us know if you need any adjustments made to the application or selection process so you can do your best. We’ll be happy to help.