CRM and Communications Executive
We usually respond within three days
Are you a master of words with a passion for creating engaging communications? Would you describe yourself as enthusiastic, with an unrivalled eye for detail? Do you savour the challenge of meeting a tight deadline and enjoy expanding your technical capabilities?
If so, we've got an exciting opportunity for you! Join Travel Chapter as our new CRM & Communications Executive and unleash your creativity in delivering targeted and captivating communications to our key audiences.
What you'll do:
- Reporting into the CRM Marketing Manager, you’ll join our thriving team as we continue to develop the CRM and communications strategy across various touchpoints and audiences. This is an opportunity to learn, train and grow your expertise, as well as make a difference in marketing and communications.
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to orchestrate triggered and automated communications. As a valued member of the CRM team, you will create, deliver, and maintain captivating CRM communication programs. Our goal? Making sure existing homeowners feel looked after, and nurturing prospects to join the Travel Chapter network.
- Support and assist the Homeowner team in coordinating and delivering regular owner surveys. Your feedback-gathering skills will help us understand our homeowners better.
- Team up with our brand managers to create owner-focused email templates. These templates will be used by our local teams and homeowner account managers, empowering them to forge meaningful connections with property owners.
- Collaborate with the Homeowner team to ensure data accuracy and enhance our owner data.
- Maintain our Dotdigital accounts and provide broader support when needed, working closely with the CRM and Communications teams.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Your words have the power to captivate and engage.
- Personal skills that set you apart: self-starter, ability to thrive under pressure, flexibility, adaptability, strong organization, and time-management skills.
- Relationship management expertise, building and developing connections with stakeholders while providing exceptional customer service.
- Keen eye for detail and a commitment to delivering quality in every aspect of your work.
Bonus points if you have:
- Knowledge and experience in the UK holiday rental market.
- Experience using DotDigital and Mandrill as Email Service Providers (ESP)
- Data and analytical experience, allowing you to leverage insights and spot communication opportunities. Good understanding of GDPR and data management.
We know there’s no such thing as the perfect candidate who can tick each of these boxes – if you're excited about the role and have most of the qualities we’re after, then we’d love to hear from you.
- 25 days' paid holidays plus bank holidays.
- A special day off for you or a loved one's birthday.
- £500 towards a holiday of your choice.
- A paid day to volunteer with a charity close to your heart.
- Friends and family discount scheme.
- Life assurance for your peace of mind.
- Social clubs for pet lovers, fitness enthusiasts, gardeners, sustainability champions, nutrition enthusiasts, and more.
- Exciting social events, including our famous Christmas parties!
We believe in taking care of our team. In addition to joining a rapidly growing company with a fantastic culture and a focus on employee development. You’ll be joining a close-knit team where you’ll have the opportunity to work on numerous projects collaboratively and grow your marketing experience to new heights.
Hours of work:
(Part time, 22 hours) 09:00 –17:30 – 3 days a week between Monday, Tuesday & Thursday.
Hybrid working – Split between home, and our headquarters in Bideford (Tuesdays & Thursdays)
Who are we?
We're Travel Chapter. We are a market leader in self-catering holidays. Having evolved from a small South West holiday letting agency to a UK network of travel brands, we pride ourselves on delivering the very best service to our customers and property owners alike. Along the way, we’ve nurtured a caring and collaborative culture that drives us forward and keeps our team inspired and motivated every day.
We are passionate about what we do, and we like to have fun whilst doing it. We take a common-sense approach to getting things done. We get things wrong at times and that’s ok! We learn from it and adapt, remembering to stay curious and never stop evolving.
Diversity is key to our success, and we work hard to make sure we’re inclusive. Let us know if you need any adjustments made to the application or selection process so you can do your best. We’ll be happy to help.
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
- Type of employment
- Working Hours
- 22 hours - 09:00 –17:30 – 3 days a week between Monday, Tuesday & Thursday.
CRM and Communications Executive
Loading application form