Customer Service Advisor
We usually respond within three days
Imagine this; you’re sat behind your new desk at Travel Chapter.
Like an octopus you have one hand on the phone booking in a dream vacation for one of our guests - the other is responding to an online query that just came in. You’re checking the availability of our local cottages, and at the same time you’re logging a problem one of our customers is experiencing on the system. All the while, you’re making it look easy. Barely breaking a sweat. Why? Because you’re a holiday matchmaking machine.
Congratulations! You just completed your first imaginary day at Travel Chapter as one of our Customer Service Advisors.
During the day you could be doing anything from:
- Delivering a fantastic customer experience in line with Travel Chapter’s principles.
- Assisting customers in making their dream bookings or answering questions about their upcoming breaks.
- Guiding customers on their upcoming holidays with queries they may have about their accommodation or the location they’re visiting.
- Providing helpful support for customers whilst they are on holiday and possibly in need of assistance.
- Investigating and solving customer issues in a responsive, sensitive, calm and professional manner using a range of communication channels including phone, email, live chat, social media.
- Raise potential product or service improvements that you identify
What are we looking for?
We know that the perfect candidate who ticks every box doesn’t exist, so if you’re excited by the role and can do most of the below – please get in touch. You could be exactly what we need!
Ideally, we’re after someone with:
- Previous experience in a customer service role
- Dedication to providing exceptional customer service
- A great work ethic, with the ability to prioritise your workload
- A team player who works well within a friendly and diverse team
- A quick learner who is capable of working with multiple IT systems
- A flexible approach and the ability to adapt to changing situations
What's in it for you
Apart from joining a rapidly growing company with a great culture and a big focus on employee development, the great news is we also offer competitive salaries and benefits which we feel look after our team well.
- 25 days’ paid holidays plus bank holidays (pro rata)
- A day off for your or a loved one’s birthday
- £500 paid towards a holiday of your choice
- A paid day to volunteer with a charity of your choice
- Friends and family discount scheme
- Life assurance for your peace of mind
- Social clubs - whether you’re into pets, fitness, gardening, sustainability or nutrition, there's something for everyone
- Great social events - we are well known for our Christmas parties!
We're the Travel Chapter Group and we are a market leader in self-catering holidays. Having evolved from a small Southwest holiday letting agency to a UK network of travel brands, we pride ourselves on delivering the very best service to our customers and property owners alike.
Along the way, we’ve nurtured a caring and collaborative culture that drives us forward and keeps our team inspired and motivated every day. We are passionate about what we do, and we like to have fun whilst doing it. We take a common-sense approach to getting things done. We get things wrong at times and that’s ok! We learn from it and adapt, remembering to stay curious and never stop evolving.
Diversity is key to our success, and we work hard to make sure we’re inclusive. Let us know if you need any adjustments made to the application or selection process so you can do your best. We’ll be happy to help.
(Full Time) flexible shift patterns. Hours will range between Monday to Sunday - 9am to 9pm.
Hours are planned by a rota a month in advance
Hybrid - 3 days in our lovely office in the market town of Reepham.
- Customer Service
- Employment type
- Type of employment
- Working Hours
- Monday to Sunday - 9am to 9pm.
Customer Service Advisor
Loading application form