Homeowner Account Executive
We usually respond within three days
(Full Time) 09:00 –17:30, Monday – Friday
Remote working but need to be based in Mid Wales as you will be required to travel around the area on a regular basis.
Due to this you will need a full driving licence, and you will be provided with a eco-friendly company car.
What will I be doing?
As one of our Homeowner Account Executives, you’ll be the main contact for the owners of the holiday properties that we market. You will focus on developing a consultative relationship with the homeowners in your region by offering them advice, feedback, and by optimising their property’s performance – especially during peak periods.
This could include:
- Creating engaging property descriptions that jump out at potential customers
- Analysing the data on the property’s booking performance, and identifying opportunities to improve revenue
- Regularly keeping in touch with the homeowners to provide updates, help answer any queries they have or resolve any disputes
- Passing along customer feedback to homeowners, especially regarding potential property improvements that could generate more bookings
- Ensuring each property in your portfolio looks as appealing as possible on our website – updating property descriptions and highlighting key features through engaging imagery and videos
What are we looking for?
We know that the perfect candidate who ticks every box doesn’t exist, so if you’re excited by the role and can do most of the below – please get in touch. You could be exactly what we need!
Ideally, we’re looking for:
- Previous account management experience
- An analytical and data-driven individual who’s able to identify trends and patterns from that data
- Someone driven and motivated to work to hit and exceed targets
- Fantastic problem-solving skills
- Outstanding communication, and the ability influence others
- Proactive individuals who plan ahead, keep their workload well organised, and can effectively manage their own time
- a Welsh speaker would be desirable but not essential
What's in it for you
Apart from joining a rapidly growing company with a great culture and a big focus on employee development. The great news is we also offer competitive salaries and benefits which we feel look after our team well.
- 25 days’ paid holidays plus bank holidays (pro rata)
- A day off for your or a loved one’s birthday
- £500 paid towards a holiday of your choice
- A paid day to volunteer with a charity of your choice
- Friends and family discount scheme
- Life assurance for your peace of mind
- Social clubs - whether you’re into pets, fitness, gardening, sustainability or nutrition, there's something for everyone
- Great social events - we are well known for our Christmas parties!
We're Travel Chapter. We are a market leader in self-catering holidays. Having evolved from a small holiday letting agency to a UK network of travel brands, we pride ourselves on delivering the very best service to our customers and property owners alike. Along the way, we’ve nurtured a caring and collaborative culture that drives us forward and keeps our team inspired and motivated every day.
We are passionate about what we do, and we like to have fun whilst doing it. We take a common-sense approach to getting things done. We get things wrong at times and that’s ok! We learn from it and adapt, remembering to stay curious and never stop evolving.
Diversity is key to our success, and we work hard to make sure we’re inclusive. Let us know if you need any adjustments made to the application or selection process so you can do your best. We’ll be happy to help.
- Property Management Team
- Machynlleth, Aberystwyth, Newtown
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
- Type of employment
- Working Hours
- 09:00 - 17:00
Homeowner Account Executive
Loading application form