09:00 – 17:30, Monday – Friday (37.5 Hours)
Remote but need to be based in South Yorkshire as you will be required to travel around the area on a regular basis.
Due to this you will need to possess a full driving licence
What will I be doing?
You’ll be joining our fast-paced, multi brand, customer-facing company. As our New Business Manager We are looking to attract an organised and experienced influencer to drive organic property acquisition by identifying and signing up high-quality properties in high-demand locations.
- Responsible for developing partnerships with relevant local businesses that will result in referrals and support organic growth.
- Developing relationships with estate agents, developers, tradespeople as well as hot tub and cleaning companies.
- Delivering a continuous pipeline of qualified opportunities through various prospecting means including researching, networking, cross-selling, cold calling and attending exhibitions and events.
- You'll need to be a good problem solver with the ability to understand and interpret data to accurately develop revenue projections and pricing strategies. You'll also need good geographical knowledge of the area to which you are aligned, with experience of field-based sales and remote working.
What are we looking for?
We know that the perfect candidate who ticks every box doesn’t exist, so if you’re excited by the role and can do most of the below – please get in touch. You could be exactly what we need!
Ideally, we need someone:
- Ambitious with the ability to communicate confidently, effectively and persuasively
- Keen collaborator, with an in-depth understanding of the UK holiday letting marketplace and specifically in South Yorkshire
- Results-driven and motivated who is focused on achieving and exceeding targets.
- Able to work well under pressure and have strong time-management skills.
- Someone who enjoys time out on the road meeting with owners and exploring the beautiful places we live and work.
What's in it for you
Apart from joining a rapidly growing company with a great culture and a big focus on employee development, the great news is we also offer competitive salaries and benefits which we feel look after our team well.
- 25 days’ paid holidays plus bank holidays (pro rata)
- A day off for your or a loved one’s birthday
- £500 paid towards a holiday of your choice
- A paid day to volunteer with a charity of your choice
- Friends and family discount scheme
- Life assurance for your peace of mind
- Social clubs - whether you’re into pets, fitness, gardening, sustainability or nutrition, there's something for everyone
- Great social events - we are well known for our Christmas parties!
We're the Travel Chapter Group and we are a market leader in self-catering holidays. Having evolved from a small Southwest holiday letting agency to a UK network of travel brands, we pride ourselves on delivering the very best service to our customers and property owners alike. Along the way, we’ve nurtured a caring and collaborative culture that drives us forward and keeps our team inspired and motivated every day. We are passionate about what we do, and we like to have fun whilst doing it. We take a common-sense approach to getting things done. We get things wrong at times and that’s ok! We learn from it and adapt, remembering to stay curious and never stop evolving.
Diversity is key to our success, and we work hard to make sure we’re inclusive. Let us know if you need any adjustments made to the application or selection process so you can do your best. We’ll be happy to help.