(Full Time) 09:00 –17:30, Monday – Friday and very occasional weekends.
Remote working but need to be based near Aviemore in North Scotland as you will be required to travel around the area on a regular basis.
Due to this you will need to possess a full driving licence
What will I be doing?
As one of our Homeowner Account Managers, you’ll be key to the success of our business and the homeowner’s property.
You will focus on developing a consultative relationship with the homeowners in your region by offering them advice and feedback and optimising their property’s performance – especially during peak periods.
This could include:
- Proactively analysing the property’s ongoing booking performance, and identifying opportunities to improve revenue from the property
- Keeping regular communication with the homeowners to help answer any queries or resolve any disputes to a satisfactory outcome
- Providing customer feedback to homeowners
- Ensuring each property in your portfolio is shown in its best possible light on our website – updating property descriptions and highlighting key features through engaging imagery and videos
- Working with homeowners to identify and propose property improvements that could generate more bookings
What are we looking for?
We know that the perfect candidate who ticks every box doesn’t exist, so if you’re excited by the role and can do most of the below – please get in touch. You could be exactly what we need!
Ideally, we’re looking for:
- Previous account management experience
- An analytical and data-driven approach
- Fantastic problem-solving skills
- Outstanding communication and influencing abilities
- Great planning and organising, and time management capability
What's in it for you
Apart from joining a rapidly growing company with a great culture and a big focus on employee development. The great news is we also offer competitive salaries and benefits which we feel look after our team well.
- 25 days’ paid holidays plus bank holidays (pro rata)
- A day off for your or a loved one’s birthday
- £500 paid towards a holiday of your choice
- A paid day to volunteer with a charity of your choice
- Friends and family discount scheme
- Life assurance for your peace of mind
- Social clubs - whether you’re into pets, fitness, gardening, sustainability or nutrition, there's something for everyone
- Great social events - we are well known for our Christmas parties!
We're Travel Chapter. We are a market leader in self-catering holidays. Having evolved from a small South West holiday letting agency to a UK network of travel brands, we pride ourselves on delivering the very best service to our customers and property owners alike. Along the way, we’ve nurtured a caring and collaborative culture that drives us forward and keeps our team inspired and motivated every day. We are passionate about what we do, and we like to have fun whilst doing it. We take a common-sense approach to getting things done. We get things wrong at times and that’s ok! We learn from it and adapt, remembering to stay curious and never stop evolving.
Diversity is key to our success, and we work hard to make sure we’re inclusive. Let us know if you need any adjustments made to the application or selection process so you can do your best. We’ll be happy to help.