Hours of Work:
(Full Time) 09:00 –17:30 - 5 days a week between Monday – Saturday.
We provide on-call phone cover, 7 days a week, up until 9pm, which you will assist the team with on a rota basis.
You’ll work flexibly between our Dorset offices in Wool, or Swanage.
Please be aware that you will need to hold a full driving licence and be comfortable traveling regularly, and occasionally out of area, to fulfil your duties.
What will you be doing?
Property Management Services at Travel Chapter is one of the key departments that keeps everything running smoothly. Our advisors are a force of nature who overcome all obstacles in their path to ensure our guests and homeowners have the best experience possible with us. The role is the perfect blend of field-based work and office work, where no two days are ever the same.
The sorts of things you’ll be doing include:
- Assisting guests before, during and after their stay, dealing with any queries and or problems they have.
- Providing accurate timescales for when the properties will be prepared and ready to receive guests.
- Coordinating our cleaners, housekeepers, gardeners, and maintenance contractors.
- Managing complaints or feedback regarding housekeeping standards and overseeing the issue until we reach a satisfactory outcome.
- Keeping accurate records and ensuring administrative systems are updated.
- Heading out of the office to meet our homeowners, assist guests or perform property cleaning spot checks.
What are we looking for?
We know that the perfect candidate who ticks every box doesn’t exist, so if you’re excited by the role and can do most of the below – please get in touch. You could be exactly what we need!
In an ideal candidate, we're looking for:
- An enthusiastic, friendly and welcoming team player with previous customer service experience
- Strong organisational skills, and the ability to run the administration of our property portfolio to a high standard
- A resilient character capable of successfully dealing with challenges and achieving positive resolutions
- Outstanding attention to detail, communication and someone who is comfortable setting expectations
- Someone who isn't afraid to get hands on and take on tasks outside of their usual day-to-day responsibilities
- Experience in property letting, housing, estates agency or the travel industry could be advantageous
In return, we offer:
Apart from joining a rapidly growing company with a great culture and a big focus on employee development, the great news is we also offer competitive salaries and benefits which we feel look after our team well. These include:
- 25 days’ paid holidays plus bank holiday (pro rata)
- A day off for your or a loved one’s birthday
- £500 paid towards a holiday of your choice
- A paid day to volunteer with a charity of your choice
- Friends and family discount scheme
- Life assurance for your peace of mind
- Social clubs - whether you’re into pets, fitness, gardening, sustainability, nutrition etc, there's something for everyone
- Great social events - we are well known for our Christmas parties!
We're Travel Chapter - a market leader in self-catering holidays.
Having evolved from a small South West holiday letting agency to a UK network of travel brands, we pride ourselves on delivering the very best service to our customers and property owners alike. Along the way, we’ve nurtured a caring and collaborative culture that drives us forward and keeps our team inspired and motivated every day.
We are passionate about what we do, and we like to have fun whilst doing it. We take a common-sense approach to getting things done. We get things wrong at times and that’s ok! We learn from it and adapt, remembering to stay curious and never stop evolving.
Diversity is key to our success and work hard to make sure we’re inclusive. Let us know if you need any adjustments made to the application or selection process so you can do your best. We’ll be happy to help.