09:00 – 17:30, Monday – Friday (37.5 Hours)
Devon - Remote working
What will you be doing?
As Social Media Manager, you will help manage, plan and execute the social media marketing strategy across Travel Chapter’s brands. Requiring a balance between analytics and creativity, the Social Media Manager will deliver against commercial targets while promoting the Travel Chapter portfolio in a compelling and engaging way.
This role is not just about scheduling posts and waiting for the results; you will need to become an expert on the algorithms, and find and experiment with any tactics that can push the growth of social within the overall marketing mix.
The sorts of things you’ll be doing include:
- Planning and implementing the social media strategy to engage and grow our audiences and drive quality traffic across the Travel Chapter portfolio
- Developing our social media channel strategy to deliver against core KPIs which form part of our overall marketing strategy of driving a lower CPA and increasing the conversion rate
- Monitoring industry trends (blogs/conferences) including initiatives from other sectors and make recommendations to enhance our social media performance
- Proactively developing knowledge of existing competitors and their audience engagement strategies
What are we looking for?
We know that the perfect candidate who ticks every box doesn’t exist, so if you’re excited by the role and can do most of the below – please get in touch. You could be exactly what we need!
Ideally, we’re looking for:
- Someone with a good understanding of marketing online and offline
- Has previous experience of optimising social media through Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest
- Experience of managing and creating paid and organic social media campaigns
- Experience of managing budgets of £5k+ a month
- Someone who is up to date with all emerging social media trends and technology that would affect the landscape of the market
- Exceptional organisation skills and the ability to work to strict deadlines
- A strong communicator who is confident, convincing and able to influence high-level decision making
What's in it for you
Apart from joining a rapidly growing company with a great culture and a big focus on employee development. The great news is we also offer competitive salaries and benefits which we feel look after our team well.
- 25 days’ paid holidays plus bank holidays (pro rata)
- A day off for your or a loved one’s birthday
- £500 paid towards a holiday of your choice
- A paid day to volunteer with a charity of your choice
- Friends and family discount scheme
- Life assurance for your peace of mind
- Social clubs - whether you’re into pets, fitness, gardening, sustainability or nutrition, there's something for everyone
- Great social events - we are well known for our Christmas parties!
We're Travel Chapter. We are a market leader in self-catering holidays.
Having evolved from a small South West holiday letting agency to a UK network of travel brands, we pride ourselves on delivering the very best service to our customers and property owners alike. Along the way, we’ve nurtured a caring and collaborative culture that drives us forward and keeps our team inspired and motivated every day.
We are passionate about what we do, and we like to have fun whilst doing it. We take a common-sense approach to getting things done. We get things wrong at times and that’s ok! We learn from it and adapt, remembering to stay curious and never stop evolving.
Diversity is key to our success and work hard to make sure we’re inclusive. Let us know if you need any adjustments made to the application or selection process so you can do your best. We’ll be happy to help.